Follow by Email - Sígueme por correo-e

Seguidores

viernes, 9 de enero de 2009

Hunted by Fat Guy

"I'll take you, slut chick"


"Oh, shit, you're so hot chick!!!"


"You bitch!... Aaaah, you make me crazy!"

"She's amazing, dude"

"Oou man, look at her ass! I want it, I will take it!"


"She's nude, my God! I want this girl, I need to catch her!"


"C'mon bitch, show me, show me your tits!"


"Oooh, no, no, that's impossible! Her tits... are... I cant't believe this picture... I'll get you hot chick and will suck all fluids from your body"


"Oooh, my God, she's here, in my beach! What a lucky guy are you, fatty!"


"Are you crazy stupid piece of fat? Get off and leave me alone!", she says.
"Shut up, bitch, and start to undress or I hit you with this stick and you wount ever smile to camera", he replies.

"Now what, bastard?", she says.
"Look at that ass!!! I think I'll start with it. Did you use machine oil sometime before?", he responds and then seats over her legs...

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario